Our in-house analytical testing labs are fully equipped to ensure your brand’s reputation and quality is never compromised.
We test according to the specific methods you provide us or develop test method where needed.
Raw Material Testing: Compendial analysis (including USP, FCC, EP), physicals, wet chemistry, chromatography analysis, FTIR and comprehensive raw material testing programs that are unique to each customer and products requirements.
Bulk & Finished Goods Release Testing: Quality checks of product over multiple stages of the manufacturing process: in-process, finished bulk, and packaged product; active ingredient monitoring; physical testing (organoleptic, viscosity, specific gravity, density, pH and HPLC); and analytical testing (by ion chromatographic assays)
Additional Capabilities: Water quality analysis, stability program and in-house monitoring, Annual product review, bulk hold studies, process validation, method transfer, qualification, and validation
- Exercising relentlessly focus on product and process control improvements.
- Implementing cGMP requirements and the SOPs to support all requirements.
- Implementing effective training programs and procedures that focus on continuous improvement and risk management.
- Holding our suppliers accountable for excellence and ensuring compliance through auditing and tracking systems.
- Instituting continuous improvement feedback derived from internal audits, external audits, CAPAs, and process control data.