Laclede Inc. is a leading contract manufacturer of private label and custom formulations, based in Southern California. For more than 25 years, Laclede has produced products for clients ranging from Fortune 500 CPG corporations and up-and-coming entrepreneurs to the leading retailers all over the globe.
Laclede manufactures, fills, and packages a wide range of consumer, over the counter, device, and personal care products.
Our FDA-registered facility is designed to integrate seamlessly into your manufacturing workflow, formulating the same quality product you’d have in-house.
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
- Liquid Soaps & Sanitizers
- Cosmetic/OTC Products
- Cold process Shampoo & Conditioner
- Teeth Whiteners
- Liquid Soaps
- Virtually unlimited capacity
- Batch sizes from 50 to 3,000 gallons
- Additional tanks for side phases and vacuum transfer system
- State of the art 316L stainless steel, jacketed, vacuum mixing tanks with PLC control and load cells and scales.
- Clockwise and Counter Rotating Sweeps
- Internal dispersion and Homogenizers for smooth and uniform blending
- USP compliant Purified Water System with inline TOC
- Bulk Storage (Stainless steel holding tanks, totes, drums)
- Double planetary mixer for High-Viscosity Manufacturing
- Heating tanks
Whether your product is considered a nutritional supplement, HBC, OTC or Rx item, Laclede provides total turnkey service for both the human and pet markets. Our in-house product development, research, design, marketing, raw ingredients and component procurement makes Laclede is an innovator in the industry with unique capabilities that set us apart.
Our research has produced the global leaders in teeth whitening gel and dry mouth products, among other premier offerings.